IGNORED

My noises.

funkaholic

Guest Glass Plate

started decent, but it went downhill. The sound you used for chords was super stale, and the chords were super stale as well.

the drums are pretty good but the music actually doesn't make any sense

yeah, its all over the place at this stage so there are lots of jumps in it.

started decent, but it went downhill. The sound you used for chords was super stale, and the chords were super stale as well.

what sounds & chords do you recomend i use?

I think its pretty fucking good.

what about my trakcs on my myspace?

also, has anyone got any tips for remixing? cos im doing a remix for this band but im not really sure what im doing.

tips for remixing? how about changing the track? do something original and personal with it, make it your own. it can be anything from using elements of it in a track of your own, turning it into a super slow ambient timestretched thing or aphex it up abit with glitch and crap

I find the beat pretty satisfying, but the chords were pretty weird and reeaaally muddy. I like the fast organ stabs, but what the track needs is a break and then a change of beat where everything goes completely retarded or completely silent, so the track doesn't become unvarying.

tips for remixing? how about changing the track? do something original and personal with it, make it your own. it can be anything from using elements of it in a track of your own, turning it into a super slow ambient timestretched thing or aphex it up abit with glitch and crap

yeah, so far thats what im doing, making it all ambient, what program is good for time stretching & making shit glitchy cos fruity loops i dont think can do that!

I find the beat pretty satisfying, but the chords were pretty weird and reeaaally muddy. I like the fast organ stabs, but what the track needs is a break and then a change of beat where everything goes completely retarded or completely silent, so the track doesn't become unvarying.

hmmm, thanks alot, ill give that a go:) i have no idea why i never thought of silence! on of the most effect things!

IRAIL: brilliant beginning. don't like the chord sequence. and it all is a little repetitive for me. is that HUGE compression on purpose?

Archived