IGNORED

drexciya

Guest nacmat

I ve been a little out of the loop lately, so I dont know if gerald donald has released anything in the last year... I ve been searching and it appears as if arpanet and der zyklus monikers had put some 12"s out... about 8 new tracks in total... but anyother thing I shall be aware of?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr. Modular

Sure, I'll drop this lesser known bomb: Black Replica is another one of Gerald Donalds aliases, check it out. It's very dark ambienty stuff, with vocals. And if you haven't heard the old L.A.M. release I suggest you do so, it's what analord9 is based on.

I bought someone an Aquanauts 12" (Spawn) recently on UR. Its a bit old I think but apparently that has some remote Drexciyan connection. Anyways its as funky as hell and highly recommended.

Sure, I'll drop this lesser known bomb: Black Replica is another one of Gerald Donalds aliases, check it out. It's very dark ambienty stuff, with vocals. And if you haven't heard the old L.A.M. release I suggest you do so, it's what analord9 is based on.

That L.A.M. release sounds interesting Mr Moddy - where can I find it?

Sure, I'll drop this lesser known bomb: Black Replica is another one of Gerald Donalds aliases, check it out. It's very dark ambienty stuff, with vocals.

do you know what label that'll be out on?

Mmm I'd have been more impressed if it were the girl making the music other than providing lame psycho babble vocals. What is it about girlies that they're so incapable of sitting down and playing with some machines? To me that vocal shit is just token and a fairly predictable role for a girl in music. Lame.

Mmm I'd have been more impressed if it were the girl making the music other than providing lame psycho babble vocals. What is it about girlies that they're so incapable of sitting down and playing with some machines? To me that vocal shit is just token and a fairly predictable role for a girl in music. Lame.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ellen+Allien

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Andrea+Parker

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Andrea+Parker

Whoopy do!! Bro you're scratching around for girlies that do electronic music. Let me tell you they don't exist okay. They strum their guitars and they yodel - end of.

on my copy of the quest :-P some trax on CD1 seems to be mastered directly from the vinyls & as its a semi-compilation (half of the trax comes from various esp) a re-release seems unlikely.

but a re-release of ALL the old drexciya eps is quite needed (even journey home & elektroids)..

anyway arpanet/der zyklus are releasing loads of wicked tunes these days (dont miss the new one!)... :nuke:

Archived