IGNORED

Let's yell out some random BOC quotes.

murve33

Guest skytree
Someone's operating the apparatus

Yeah, old tunes count.

i operated your mother's apparatus, last night!

i went over to your mom's house, and she had this crazy contraption in the basement, with knobs and valves and several transistors! she let me operate it!

your mother is a very kind woman!

Someone's operating the apparatus

Yeah, old tunes count.

i operated your mother's apparatus, last night!

i went over to your mom's house, and she had this crazy contraption in the basement, with knobs and valves and several transistors! she let me operate it!

your mother is a very kind woman!

his mother is a scientist!

Guest Raddcliff

experts estimate that there are...approximately twenty five hundred to three thousand __?__in the united states today. most of these cults have, have leaders involved in gambling __?__ what they call destructive forces, are being controlled by them. __?__. david koresh however is not .

the talk of a cult __?__ but, you see in the news __?__ , you just cant believe it.

i witness have confimed __?__ the compound__?__. all though not a follower of david koresh, she's __?__.

and i dont think that somehow __?__ while your away from the compound, that could lead or open someone to suicidal impulses.

it hasnt happend to me i promiss you.

[poppyseed]

• 3 months later...
Guest yungmastrchrysjin

"wearing light-colored hosiery like that makes your legs look large. did you know that?"

"umm, no. i dont want them large"

"hserok divad"

Archived