IGNORED

Let's yell out some random BOC quotes.

murve33

To the window (TO THE WINDOW), to the wall, (TO THE WALL)

To the sweat drop down my balls (MY BALLS)

To all these bitches crawl (CRAWL)

To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)

lil%20jon.jpg

btw fuck these lame ass threads that add nothing to the collective

To the window (TO THE WINDOW), to the wall, (TO THE WALL)

To the sweat drop down my balls (MY BALLS)

To all these bitches crawl (CRAWL)

To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)

btw i love these brilliantly original threads that make my body tingle.

Fix'd

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest earlgrey
I've got the Midas Touch! *zing*

Everything I touch turns to gold.

Oh shuga

ha! that H.I. remix shocked me when I first heard it, but I've grown to really like it. still, i probably wouldn't put it on when people were round in case they thought I was a Justin Timberlake fan or something..

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

orange-10

11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,

25-orange

26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36,

sixty-ten

6, 7, 56

60-orange

17, 13, 23

yeea that's right!

“If you ever see these American makeover programmes where they get ordinary looking people and they give them these regulation whiter-than-white teeth and veneers and all that, quite often I find the finished product really sinister, because they’ve got these really symmetrical faces with perfect teeth and everything, make-up and the hair. If you actually compare the before-and-after pictures, the person you could imagine being friends with is the one with squint teeth and everything and the gnarly face. And it’s the same thing with music and other art. If there’s something a bit rough about it, it feels more personal to you on a cassette tape that you’ve been cherishing for years, rather than something digital and perfect and straight. The drop-outs, the flutter on the tape and everything, you get used to where it happens.”

“If you ever see these American makeover programmes where they get ordinary looking people and they give them these regulation whiter-than-white teeth and veneers and all that, quite often I find the finished product really sinister, because they’ve got these really symmetrical faces with perfect teeth and everything, make-up and the hair. If you actually compare the before-and-after pictures, the person you could imagine being friends with is the one with squint teeth and everything and the gnarly face. And it’s the same thing with music and other art. If there’s something a bit rough about it, it feels more personal to you on a cassette tape that you’ve been cherishing for years, rather than something digital and perfect and straight. The drop-outs, the flutter on the tape and everything, you get used to where it happens.”

Once again I hear Whiteley. Life is good again.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived