IGNORED

StarCraft

tarsier888

when i was over in Korea i was pretty much obligated to play it with my friends...man its tough...i beat the original but couldnt beat much of anything on the expansion.

I once saw a program about some Korean boys being world champion StarCraft players. They had the ability to press all sorts of commands - I think it was about 600 commands - in one minute.

Guest Glass Plate
when i was over in Korea i was pretty much obligated to play it with my friends...man its tough...i beat the original but couldnt beat much of anything on the expansion.

I once saw a program about some Korean boys being world champion StarCraft players. They had the ability to press all sorts of commands - I think it was about 600 commands - in one minute.

it's less than that, not even b0xer the world's best player, doesn't do that many.

it's less than that, not even b0xer the world's best player, doesn't do that many.

Maybe it's 2-300 then... all I can remember is that it was insane.

• 1 year later...

Bump.

Lol, hell of a blast from the past.

Boxer isn't the world's best player anymore. Far from it. He can't even qualify for OSL anymore. lol. He doesn't even play for his team in proleague anymore. Gone are the days of years-long domination by Boxer, Nada, Iloveoov, Julyzerg and Savior. Hell, Boxer wasn't even the best player in 2006, SaviOr and oov and nada were all better at that time. I watched a game about 2 months ago where boxer got hilariously owned by a lowly 9pool. Not even a cheese rush, just harrassing zerglings.

Good players these days:

Flash (Terran)

Mind (Terran)

Jaedong (Zerg)

Bisu (Protoss)

anyway, if you want a game, add me, ihatemath312 on aim.

ps, i suck ass but i'll probably kick your ass anyway because you probably suck more ass at starcraft.

Guest analogue wings
Bump.

Boxer isn't the world's best player anymore. Far from it. He can't even qualify for OSL anymore. lol. He doesn't even play for his team in proleague anymore. Gone are the days of years-long domination by Boxer, Nada, Iloveoov, Julyzerg and Savior. Hell, Boxer wasn't even the best player in 2006, SaviOr and oov and nada were all better at that time. I watched a game about 2 months ago where boxer got hilariously owned by a lowly 9pool. Not even a cheese rush, just harrassing zerglings.

Good players these days:

Flash (Terran)

Mind (Terran)

Jaedong (Zerg)

Bisu (Protoss)

ps, i suck ass but i'll probably kick your ass anyway because you probably suck more ass at starcraft.

this will so get you laid

Bump.

Good players these days:

Flash (Terran)

Mind (Terran)

Jaedong (Zerg)

Bisu (Protoss)

this will so get you laid

actually, you'd be surprised

I love Starcraft. One of the best games for me ever.

Right now waiting for Starcraft 2.

Starcraft is good. But I don't play it multi since I can't afford the time.

that makes it a selfpwn?

yes?

are you thick as shit?

who gives a shit anyway, it's not like posting on watmm about poop jokes is going to get either of you laid anytime soon either.

you'd be surprised.

Guest umop_apisdn

i play, but pretty much online, not single player. i always play in USEast, i think my name is miguel camacho!.

i always play in the room dcc, pw: snakes.

my friend who bought me the game a few months ago is the only one i played it with, and he's never around to play anymore. so if anyone wants to play, hit me up.

• 1 year later...
Guest assegai

I recently installed this game out of nostalgia although I can't get a decent online match going, you have to wait forever and when you finally get a match setup you get banned by an internet toughguy for being a "noob". FML

Archived