IGNORED

loafeye - daywall (rsc013)

lo-fi

yes thank you lo-fi. i will try to redownload tonight. the file is huge and my comp crashed half way through. i cant wait to hear this.

i dont know if it was the zip file or something on my end but after the zip dl'd it was missing tracks 9, 10, 11. i'll download those manually but wanted you to know. going to listen tonight!

• 2 weeks later...

I created a "preview" track of all 15 songs(15 seconds of each track) in one convenient 3.5MB mp3 and attached it to this post. Thanks for all of the nice messages and feedback regarding the release.

loafeye

• 3 weeks later...

just wanted to say im enjoying this release immensly. have a copy in my car and for me this is perfect driving music. your music has such a great daydream quality to it. fortunately i get to drive in the country a lot of the time to and from work and loafeye sounds fit in so nicely as a soundtrack to that.

as ive stated numerous times, i love your unconventional use of melody. there are some beautiful chord progressions on many loafeye tracks and this album has plenty of those, "pleasant afternoon blur", "forgotten fast", "fundamental haze" to name a few of my current favorites. thanks very much for this loafeye.

haven't finished it yet, but wanted to go ahead and say that this is amazing and beautiful and everyone should download it and listen!!!

and love.........

Akkad

this is seriously your catchiest record...

been hooked on it since day one. but then that's not surprising considering Life After Lite has been on my MP3 player since i got it.

fucking great!

Archived