IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

re: mr. chips/hammertime

jesus christ rusko, learn a new bass noise. this comb-filtered bass thing on ALL HIS SHIT irritates the fuck out of me.

These are old tracks anyway now. I think they make their songs pretty varied and are steadily getting better.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

saw kode 9 play in LA this weekend. half of what he played was crap and half made me dance. oh and martyn played too but he was playing some really deep stuff and the mood wasnt quite rigth in the club (too empty maybe) so it was only ok

Guest mrcopyandpaste

off to see rusko and chase and status at interface in derby in a few weeks. of the dub police lot, the one id least like to see is rusko. but hell, can't complain when tickets are a fiver. anyone else?

off to see rusko and chase and status at interface in derby in a few weeks. of the dub police lot, the one id least like to see is rusko. but hell, can't complain when tickets are a fiver. anyone else?

Seeing him in a couple of weeks with Caspa, Benga, Wiley, Commix, Jeru the Damaja, Flying Lotus and more at Warehouse project in Manchester. Cannot wait!

forward youth by RSD!!!!

holy shit this track is the titz!

TITZ!

Cal Cutta playing on Sunday!

Megatitz!

Can you give me a ride G?

Been really into the Millie & Andrea EP (MLZ and Andy Stott?) and the Scuba remixes lately (Martyn, Surgeon, Substance, Vex'd, etc.) Some great tracks closing out the year!

Guest Soothsayer

I'm really diggin' on Late(he released a 12" called "Never Forgive/The Dreams We Had", or I think that's the name), real real deep stuff

Yeah, I've just been diggin' on a whole lot of dubstep lately in general. Tonight should be fun.

Guest pantsonmyhead
saw kode 9 play in LA this weekend. half of what he played was crap and half made me dance. oh and martyn played too but he was playing some really deep stuff and the mood wasnt quite rigth in the club (too empty maybe) so it was only ok

wow was brainfeeder empty in LA?

shit was bangin out here in sf

easily 300 people+ maybe closer to 4 or 5

special guests: lazersword and Mophono/Dj Centipede

but

kode9 sucked balls

serious

first time i've seen him and i walked out maybe 4 records in

decided to smoke cigarettes until fly-lo went on

I'm really diggin' on Late(he released a 12" called "Never Forgive/The Dreams We Had", or I think that's the name), real real deep stuff

Yeah, I've just been diggin' on a whole lot of dubstep lately in general. Tonight should be fun.

word

that shit is better than the new enya cd

has anyone here tried listening to dubstep on one of these -

product1.jpg

they feel pretty crazy and get surprisingly good intense bass tones

Oh man, I totally remember those, never even thought of using it for music!

*hunts one down*

haha you tried?

"works with sega genesis and super nintendo"

LOL

yes i have and its quite gut wrenching. It actually feels dangerous. I wouldn't be surprised if you turned iit up loud enough with the right frequency you could collapse a lung. I've saved the contact of a guy who has over 5,000 of these units and he wants to get rid of the at some point.

Edited by Awepittance