IGNORED

Odd Nosdam - Level Live Wires

Morpheus

From his myspace:

after 3 years of tinkering, knob turning, taping, and teetering on that ever-present-edge, my next album, LEVEL LIVE WIRES, is done and will be released in August '07 via anticon records. like my last LP, Burner, this new album features fine performances from the following folks: Doug, Josiah, and Yoni (WHY?), C. Adams (Hood / Bracken), Dee Kesler (Thee More Shallows), Jessica Bailiff, Tunde A. (TVOTR), Jel, and a few others...

• 1 month later...
Guest WWBJD

There's a new Odd Nosdam track up on the Anticon myspace page.

Anticon Myspace Page

It's the fifth song on the player so you'll have to scroll down.

Pretty nice, sounds a LOT like a track off of Burner. Maybe too close to that album :/

Guest dannniel

Burner always bored me, but it's grown on me.

Level Live Wires on the other hand, is instantly superb. It's everything Burner should have been.

i prefer burner.

this is not so much a progression as a distillation of previous ideas. and it seems shorter than it is.

still pretty sweet though

Guest Glass Plate

yeah I mean a majority of the tracks seem to be the same in quallity, and the whole album flows through nicely, I don't really see any of it as "filler", though yeah not as epic as burner that's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Glass Plate
I've been able to listen to this about 6 times through so far...it's an excellent album.

I haven't heard Burner, though, so can't make a comparison.

Kill Tone 2 is the standout track, IMO.

Beautiful stuff all around.

check out burner, it's AMAZING.

I've been able to listen to this about 6 times through so far...it's an excellent album.

Only has one good track really: Small Mr. Man Pants. This one seems a lot more even. I like upon one listen.

Yeah, when I listened to Burner for the first time and it got to the end of Untitled 3, I was like "HOLY FUCK BEST ALBUM EVER". Must resist leak...

• 2 months later...

Archived