IGNORED

Requesting VSTi's to make massive pads that make you feel like you are floating on the outter space

Guest stolemb

Guest stolemb

Thats it.

Im somewhat inspired now and I need VSTi's to make huge pads. I accept all advices but please, keep in mind that I want pads that sound awesome-hi-quality-etc, so I'll need to go to the serious shit (not free VSTi's that sound crappastic).

Thanks.

Oh my gawd it posted twice, why?

Guest stolemb
I don't know what you mean.

Absynth (while it does have some sampling/granular features) is a synthesizer.

I mean that Absynth works using samples, and I kind of suck at Absynth, means that it will end sounding like a modified preset, and I don't like that.

I want a synthesizer where the sound comes from modifying saws waves squares and stuff.

I mean that Absynth works using samples, and I kind of suck at Absynth, means that it will end sounding like a modified preset, and I don't like that.

I want a synthesizer where the sound comes from modifying saws waves squares and stuff.

it can use samples, but it also has normal oscilators, with saws and squares and stuff.

It's probably exactly what you are looking for, so why not put in the effort and actually learn it? It seems like you want something fast and easy, and if thats the case, itll all come out sounding like presets regardless (imo).

Guest stolemb

it can use samples, but it also has normal oscilators, with saws and squares and stuff.

It's probably exactly what you are looking for, so why not put in the effort and actually learn it? It seems like you want something fast and easy, and if thats the case, itll all come out sounding like presets regardless (imo).

Oh wow haha

It comes with instructions?

AH! By the way:

Imagine you have some VSTi like... Orchestral from Edirol.

I load it on FLStudio, then I select a sound like a flaute from the woods and I make awesome melodies. Then I want to use a different sound like a goddamn saxo. The question is:

How do I use different sounds from the same VSTi, without having to load a different Orchestral per sound (which means massive CPU usage).

This also applies for all VSTi's specially Absynth, since it eats CPU like a bitch eats dick.

Thanks.

Guest stolemb
you're the one who wants to make something sound like a 'goddamn saxo'....

Oh cmon, that was a goddamn example. Wake up watmm, ffs.

Archived