IGNORED

timestretchers

Guest stolemb

Guest stolemb

I know how to do automations, but this plugin wouldn't do shit.

post-3058-1177692565_thumb.jpg

Notice how "Last tweaker parameter" stays unselectable.

I had to record it with the windows recorded to show you how it sounds while moving that fadder, selecting another presets etc:

sonyfailplugin.mp3

And this is dblue Stretcher, which is the sound im searching for:

dblue_stretcher.mp3

Notice how if you put off or on the trigger fad live it will actually respond, but if you automatice it, using whatever method you want, it will ignore randomly the trigger knob. Fuck.

jesus christ dude, just figure out how to do it, it can't possibly be that hard. you've already spent more time in this thread than it would take to render out like 96 bits from whatever offline doodad you hate and crossfade them by hand. lord almighty

I find myself using reaktor and shortcircuit the most.

which time stretching patches/instruments/ensembles you use? i havent found very many good reaktor ones yet.

Resynth... Graincloud....

Hook a knob up to sample speed then lol

Not to plug Renoise, but you could try it out. I went from FL to Renoise for it's time stretching capabilities. I've been quite happy with it ever since. I'd be happy to send you some xrns files showing how to edit breaks and all that in it, if you need it.

Guest stolemb
jesus christ dude, just figure out how to do it, it can't possibly be that hard. you've already spent more time in this thread than it would take to render out like 96 bits from whatever offline doodad you hate and crossfade them by hand. lord almighty

jesus christ dude....lord almighty

agreed

watmm FAILS to deliver.

Not to plug Renoise, but you could try it out. I went from FL to Renoise for it's time stretching capabilities. I've been quite happy with it ever since. I'd be happy to send you some xrns files showing how to edit breaks and all that in it, if you need it.

I'd like to stick with FLStudio for now, but thanks anyway.

Have you tried the Fruity Granulizer?

Yes, but since you cannot load it as a effect on the FX channel, I cannot use it with the Fruity Slicer, which makes the whole thing unuseful for me.

hey n00b, just clone the channel of yer slicer and make the cloned channel beats twice the time it normally is

bam stretch

Guest stolemb
Have you tried the Fruity Granulizer?

Yes, but since you cannot load it as a effect on the FX channel, I cannot use it with the Fruity Slicer, which makes the whole thing unuseful for me.

hey n00b, just clone the channel of yer slicer and make the cloned channel beats twice the time it normally is

bam stretch

post-3058-1177715556_thumb.jpg

Guest stolemb

All I want to do its stretch in REAL TIME, and tell the vst WHEN. I don't want to use standalone programs and then import it into FlStudio has a WAV, because will take anyone YEARS to sync everything and maintain a fresh flow of work. Thats because I want this fuckin VST to work properly. I searched for others, but they all fail. Damn.

P.D: This thread explains very clearly whats wrong with that VST.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...&highlight=

Archived