Luke Vibert - Voix Des Reason EP

Sound of Speed Japan

FMR 061/SOSR 001

05 March 2007

A1 Bongo Beats

A2 Yamahorns

B1 God

B2 Voix Des Reason

never heard of this, and release date is almost 2 months old.

anyone have it or know about it? theres samples and information in the juno link above.

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/256283-01.htm

Luke Vibert - Voix Des Reason EP

Sound of Speed Japan

FMR 061/SOSR 001

05 March 2007

A1 Bongo Beats

A2 Yamahorns

B1 God

B2 Voix Des Reason

never heard of this, and release date is almost 2 months old.

anyone have it or know about it? theres samples and information in the juno link above.

Yeah a few of us know about that... impossible to find unless you can speak Japanese. The Track "God" is on his upcoming planet-mu efffort.

Guest pelican

he lives in japan. don't know where he got it, but it's pretty common there. I asked him to get it, and he had it the next morning.

I've been looking for this for ages, if anyone could upload it I'd be very happy indeed, noramlly would buy all of Luke's material but I mean, this is nigh on impossible to get a hold of in the UK...so could you ask you're mate over in Japan if he'd be so kind to up it and send it to you maybe? I'd be willing to paypal over some money to the parties invloved, I think other people from the wagon christ forum would as well... cheers :D

Guest pelican

If I have time I'll do it. Is a pain though cause I'd have to burn the vinyl to cd then load into computer convert then upload.

Guest pelican

yeah, my cd burner only burns straight audio not mp3's. So I have to burn the audio and convert to .wav

yeah, my cd burner only burns straight audio not mp3's. So I have to burn the audio and convert to .wav

Let me know how you make out w/ this.... I'm sure myself and others arre willing to make it worth it , I'm willing to do trades... That being said I'd prefer wavs. over mp3's .

honestly mate, you name a price, and I'll paypal it over...I don't mind hi quality mp3s, not a wav junkie... cheers if you do this mate!

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for all of this mate, give me the link and I'm sure there is someone on the WG forum who would buy it

Archived