IGNORED

They just played the Come to Daddy video on MTV

Guest Zig

Yeahh, it was weird seeing the entire video being played.. The guys from the sketch show Human Giant took over the network for 24 hours of live broadcasting today... I guess their playin music videos here and there, but it was crazy that they played some AFX.. Good shit.

Yeahh, it was weird seeing the entire video being played.. The guys from the sketch show Human Giant took over the network for 24 hours of live broadcasting today... I guess their playin music videos here and there, but it was crazy that they played some AFX.. Good shit.

Hi, welcome to 1997.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i started watching the marathon thing

decent so far

welcome to 1842 bitch where i go back in time and kick your ass with a log cabin

Guest nene multiple assgasms

back in '97 mtv (u.s.) had this show where folks would watch new videos and vote for one to go into heavy rotation for a while. come to daddy won, so it got shown somewhat.

lol this popped up on another forum i'm on. they claim the video caused a car crash and crying kids!!

http://tweaker.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a...mp;m=3531013051

Just saw it on MTV. And apparently there was a car crash and kids were crying because of the video.

goes to show.

you shouldn't watch MTV while you're driving.

lol this popped up on another forum i'm on. they claim the video caused a car crash and crying kids!!

http://tweaker.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a...mp;m=3531013051

Just saw it on MTV. And apparently there was a car crash and kids were crying because of the video.

goes to show.

you shouldn't watch MTV while you're driving.

you shouldn't watch mtv period

Guest user2320

Oh my god! They just showed the video for analogue bubblebath 5.2! the one that Balki in it, from Perfect Strangers I think its on Warp records. It is catalogue number 00323414555435553, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Balki's girlfriend was hot! What was the other gays name?

"YouTube it or it didnt happen."

Oh my god! They just showed the video for analogue bubblebath 5.2! the one that Balki in it, from Perfect Strangers I think its on Warp records. It is catalogue number 00323414555435553, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Balki's girlfriend was hot! What was the other gays name?

Larry. Damn why do I know that...

Guest AlexPallas

that reminds me of this:

Archived