IGNORED

A dozen new Ochre tracks uploaded

Guest csl

If anyone's interested, I've uploaded a dozen new tunes to

my site, upping the mp3s available to about 400MB.

Please pop by, have a listen/download, and if you have the

time, please Digg it.

Thanks!

Guest tht! tne

do you have a myspace too for previews/full tracks or can i listen on the site you posted

Guest Kaiser

must admit i've never heard any production from you, but after listening these tracks i'm sure going to pay more attention at your work

some really good tunes there

so "neoretro" used to be called analady right?

Yep - thought I'd better drop the Analord reference, which was a bit of fun at the time, as it turned out a pretty decent track.

Thanks very much for the kind comments guys - feels great to be able to just upload a stack of tracks, rather than have them just sitting on my PC doing nothing.

cheers Kaen! Yeah, I need to try and find a way to zip stuff up via php or something. A friend suggested that on another forum, which would make sense, and avoid all the problems re-uploading if I want to just alter a single track.

if you have shell access to your server you can do it using command line, something like

tar cvfz archive.tar.gz dirname

will put everything in the dir you specify into archive.tar.gz which can be downloaded and opened with most compression software.

if you have shell access to your server you can do it using command line, something like

tar cvfz archive.tar.gz dirname

will put everything in the dir you specify into archive.tar.gz which can be downloaded and opened with most compression software.

No shell access - I have to get in touch with my host to temporarily allow it. Ah well, cheers for the tip anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yan_g

circadies - recognize your sound and melodies in the first seconds. definitely like your sound. love the plucks. like the chord sequence. 2 minutes, i'd expect it to become more intense with some loud drums or something, more synths adn all :) it doesn't :( the image of your site reflects your music, it's colourful and subtle.

Thanks very much folks. If you've been having any problems streaming/downloading, then have another crack, as I've been streamlining the site a bit and it should all be running a little more smoothly now. Cheers!

I like how there's alot of ambient stuff here... they're really nice, good attention to texure and quite pretty.

The rest is all pretty much what I'd expect from you... which isn't necassarily a bad thing.. it's not like you're not getting better all the time... but nothing ever suprises me ya know what I mean? So I like it when you do stuff that's a bit different than the usual Ochre sound.

Cheers Dane! Glad you mentioned the Ambient tracks, as I thoroughly enjoyed putting those together -- it was a nice break from the beats, instead concentrating on texture and atmosphere.

Archived