IGNORED

AB5?

Guest Caustic

Guest Caustic

I heard that people who didn't recieve the Analord binder got sent a copy of AB5 (Unreleased) instead.

Did anyone here get a copy of AB5? I read that only 30 pressing were made or something.

Guest artard

i heard it was people didnt get the binder in time... then they eventually got it and were GIVEN AB5 as a bonus for waiting. i had one on order and they took forever and didnt respond to my emails so i cancelled... then found this out.

arg!

Guest pelican

I had it long time ago, but sold it for the money before the binder. Would have been awesome to get one for free though- those people are lucky

i've a friend who received it, it was a surprise for him... he didn't think that he received it one day free with the blinder & the analord EP 10... but it was nice because by rupture of stocks, he might wait 2 receive his blinder etc. (he was afraid 2 be made refund and not to receive them...)

Guest Caustic

I SLSK'd it.

Not too bad. They were right though,I don't really think it's up to par with the other 4.

Archived