IGNORED

Bangface weekend!

Solo Strike

Guest six hundred n

just confirmed that I will be playing at this event, woohoo :excited.gif: :beer: I've been practising my set all week. If you come from watmm, say "hi", i'll be wearing a red shirt.

seeya!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blutac

its weird the lineup is pretty much all my favourite live acts. I guess it makes seeing as bangface is based in London, but it's still a bit crazy that I've seen pretty much every person on it...

Even if I haven't really enjoyed bangface as much recently as I used to, it's unbelievable the amount of quality they managed to pack into Electrowerkz over the years. I reckon the team must be really sound to work with because it seems like everyone who plays there is more than happy to go back.

For people who still live in London what are the best nights now?

The Poke is finished

I love acid is only on very rarely

DMZ?

I hear fwd's pretty shit now?

A lot of good stuff seems to be happening at corsica studios these days?

Guest Ultravisitor

okay, so i'm buying a ticket off my mate on monday!

sweet!

thing is, ive been preparing myself for months to NOT go, because i couldn't afford it and tickets had all sold out.

now all of sudden im going.....i think my head's gonna explode!

RAAAAAARRRRRRR!

Guest Ultravisitor
YAY!

is it open tomorrow? i heard somewhere that it was(is) tomorrow is thursday, right?

nah, its not open until friday at 1pm.

Guest nannystatenoise

im not going, but i really cant wait to see pics of this event!

someone please take upclose pics of Dopplereffekt and Model 500 and Dj stingray..

we need more images of them!

Guest AOOproductions

can someone please fly me over and put me up for the night. I'll do anything... ANYTHING *coughs* sexual favors *coughs*.

Guest six hundred n
YAY!

is it open tomorrow? i heard somewhere that it was(is) tomorrow is thursday, right?

nah, its not open until friday at 1pm.

thanks, see you there...

i'm going to be crying myself to sleep this weekend. it's a crime to miss even though i live in fucking Iceland.

if it weren't for this chaplet thing i definietly would've bought a ticket. why is this stupid system in every single music festival like bloc, atp, now bangface.

Guest grinningcat

it was awesome. i mean really it was

summary:

- the awesomeness of luke vibert. the set he did in the pub. playing digeridoo by aphex and grime and hip hop

- squarepusher : awesome bass playing and visuals, the room so hot it was literally like a sauna. playing moslty new tracks in the vein of hello everything. none of the go plastic era stuff fromwhat i remember.

- great party atmosphere: giant inflatable toys being throw around in the crowd, loads of glo sticks being thrown out, drugs everywhere poeple giving pills n drink away for nowt, random laptop parties going on in the chalets, people walking around pissed from one to the other (until security came and told closed them all down grrr), everyone heading down to the beach at 5am

- seeing normski the bangface tv presenter dive head first into the floor whilst doing a dj set on tv and knocking out the electrics

Fucking heavy beyond belief

Hard crew destroyed it, completely perfect weekend, whether it was building sandcastles and drinking whiskey on the beach, watching Richard Devine play a chalet party, getting increasingly pissed watching Vibert play hip house in the pub, or chatting up a random hot girl, only to discover she lives 5 streets away from me. I love Bangface, I'm going to spend the rest of the evening watching films and finishing off the drugs we found in our chalet this morning.

I would of loved to of seen the Normski incident. Major LOLs were had at his expense all weekend

Archived