• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ComputerControlled
who are model 500.

it's juan atkins and mad mike from UR.

legends!

it's a big show that is...........

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got my chalet sorted, trying to get my mates organised is a fucking nightmare. Defo worth it though. Anyone who hasn't got tickets get on it quick time.

ROLL CALL FOR PEOPLE WITH TICKETS ALREADY:

Gilbert, wherever you are, I'm still up for this if you are

The idea of taking drugs in a swimming pool has an inexplicable and possibly self-destructive appeal

bloody useless!

iain, kaen - sorted. there're a reasonable amount of people i know who want in so ill get in contact and start trying to be the organiser general - prodding of fools shall commence tomorrow.

guess ill pay for the chalet then, but not before everyone has transferred/paypal'd me their share. if anyone bails then i spend it all on a microkorg and proclaim myself a vintage analog connoisseur.

hey there.... we gots a 7 berth chalet but 2 spare places......

3 of us flying form dublin, 1 from bristol and 1 from edinburgh... if you like irish electronica fans who are there just for the music then speak to me........serious. a couple would be best

• 5 weeks later...
Guest six hundred n

i had a look on the pontins cambers sands website and the chalets look tiny, I've no idea how they'll fit 7 people into them

How does it work with the beds and sofa beds in the chalets?

All chalets have a sofa which serves as a double sofa bed. A four berth includes two single beds in a bedroom and one pull out double sofa bed in the lounge. A six berth includes two bedrooms with 2 single beds in each and a pull out double sofa bed in the lounge. So, each person will get a bed with two people sharing a double sofa bed in the lounge area.

I've heard it's also going to be a good idea to take a sleeping bag - the sheets aren't up to much.

Guest six hundred n
How does it work with the beds and sofa beds in the chalets?

All chalets have a sofa which serves as a double sofa bed. A four berth includes two single beds in a bedroom and one pull out double sofa bed in the lounge. A six berth includes two bedrooms with 2 single beds in each and a pull out double sofa bed in the lounge. So, each person will get a bed with two people sharing a double sofa bed in the lounge area.

I've heard it's also going to be a good idea to take a sleeping bag - the sheets aren't up to much.

ta

Guest rockontommy

easy.....if anyone's got a spare ticket i will gladly purchase it off you.

dj_hum@hotmail.co.uk

desperate to go!

cheers

Tom

Archived