IGNORED

Various Artists - This Is Beardstep

Guest analogue wings

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

OK so it's closed now.

Not sure what the exact entry count was (I DLd some to my work compy and some at home).

There weren't enough, however to justify a CD release :(

The good news - I'm going to include every track submitted in a download release that I will host. I'll do some artwork and sequence the tracks and zip it up all nice for you.

I need you all to send me hi-fi versions, proper track names and proper artist names if you haven't already.

There are some really REALLY good tracks here and only 1 that I really don't like. I'm not going to say which one though.

There are some really REALLY good tracks here and only 1 that I really don't like. I'm not going to say which one though.

*Raises Hand*

bullshit your track was fucking awesome, so was mine, so i think were good

OK so it's closed now.

Not sure what the exact entry count was (I DLd some to my work compy and some at home).

The good news - I'm going to include every track submitted in a download release that I will host. I'll do some artwork and sequence the tracks and zip it up all nice for you.

I need you all to send me hi-fi versions, proper track names and proper artist names if you haven't already.

how many more do you need. ican help. i dould die happy with a hard compy. i get some stashed...

OK so it's closed now.

i need a hard copy. NEED. how can i do this. i can get you two songs tomorrow. i beg you. unless you are no longer intereted in my choonds thst it. i can die hapy if we can do this. im not in it for the money, but to see myself on cd wil give me reason to live.

OK so it's closed now.

i need a hard copy. NEED. how can i do this. i can get you two songs tomorrow. i beg you. unless you are no longer intereted in my choonds thst it. i can die hapy if we can do this. im not in it for the money, but to see myself on cd wil give me reason to live.

just download the zip and burn it to ceedee?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest analogue wings
I only just saw the update here regarding needing good versions of the songs. Where do you want the hi-fi copies sent?

Just pm them to me - use a megaupload or whatever if you need to

still a few 128k songs here ppl...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived