IGNORED

I feel like theres a tree growing out of the top of my head

Salvatorin

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I make it known to every other mortal I come into contact with that I post on watmm even though I don't make music, I just love the sited artists and know a couple of people on here, and I get them as enthusiastically as I possibly can to give this place a look, one of the members here is actually a guy I was in treatment with in December, he started browsing here after I told him about this place and he knows Richard D James personally, yeah thats right eat that shit lol.

• 2 months later...

I was listening to "The Beekeeper's Apprentice" by David Sylvian and I had one of those moments when all your hairs stand up and an amazing chill runs all over your skin, mostly because of the fact that I pictured the most amazing thing in my head to match the music I was hearing, it was like a clearing in the forest witnessed from within a dense area, I was hiding, and in this clearing there was a 4-dimensional plant being looking like some kind of fractalline pine-tree insectoid machine hovering gently in place, not noticing me, and then once this spot in the music changed, it saw me and looked at me, and

David Sylvian - Approaching Silence

listen to this album

c

Guest theSun

i thought so too. i like how salvatorin just keeps on keepin on through the theo/essines attacks.

its been awhile, friends. But listen: the tree is still growing. It is quite a bit bigger by now. I hope you guys understand.

it doesn't seem like it, but if one would look at all the posts made in this thread, and analyze, this one occurred under the hugest amount of being fucking completely out of this world

like you have to get the voice right

fuck

here I'll make an mp3

SHIT I'll even add some effects to make it sound even more like the way I imagined it would sound like at the moment

Ukivok%20Village,%20King%20Island.jpg

the capitol of IDM

I agree, its name is "Ukivok" and its about the only thing on the small island it occupies in the northern Bering Sea. It was an Inupiaq fishing camp.

this mask was made in Ukivok

080118-ghost-village-mask-bcol-10a.widec.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

There is a conceptual force that makes itself very clear in hyperspace, one which has come to exist as a cosmic serpent. I'd say it has one eye, and this eye can see through anything right down to the quantum scale. Have you ever thought about something that gives off so much creative energy that it actually kills in its constant state of creation? That is what this thing is. As it slithers through the heavens, flowers bloom in its wake, but as they become bombarded by waves of pure energy, they wilt, having their threshold of energy broken by the unrelenting creation that ensues from this beast. One look from this beast could destroy oneself, shattering one's ego into a googleplex of particles. Luckily one can learn ways to dodge its glances...you must train on the octopoid being, or as I like to say, the "Vice President of Hyperspace" in the antechamber (past the elves), it guards the entrance to the meeting room. I have not yet found a way to break through the Ocotpoid's defences, its infinite eyes noticing every move I make. I think I need to learn to more stealthily navigate these realms.

Archived