IGNORED

ya'll ever heard of "your infamous harp"

producer snafu

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh you best LOVE IT son!

Null Sand Mandala is quite good!

Still have to get familiar with the combination of styles you've got going on sort of, but I like most of what I've heard so far, cheers.

Guest kept blue
oh you best LOVE IT son!

Null Sand Mandala is quite good!

Still have to get familiar with the combination of styles you've got going on sort of, but I like most of what I've heard so far, cheers.

i appreciate it :)

bjork, glitch-hop, jungle, hardcore punk and breakcore are our biggest influences.

you ROCK!

Guest kept blue
they don't deserve a 'the' before their name, it places to much importance on their unbelievably shitty 'music'.

so, what, you're into like... metallica and shit?

in a world of boring techno, why are you complaining about this band? most girls will make out with you if you play "The Postal Service".

Guest skullfunked

OOoo I like this, I think she's got a lovely voice. I did a snafu for now but I will be donating once I get paid :)

Guest kept blue
OOoo I like this, I think she's got a lovely voice. I did a snafu for now but I will be donating once I get paid :)

much respect. <3

and i also just realized i made fun of the postal service and defended them in the same post... must be the 420.

Guest abusivegeorge

worst thing about masturbation is when you can't stop the cum coming out of penis, or when penis flips inside of your body like a sock.

Guest kept blue

:(

you smoke cigarettes?

:(

(actually i dont give a fuck, so how about we not judge one another?)

worst thing about masturbation is when you can't stop the cum coming out of penis, or when penis flips inside of your body like a sock.

hahahaa. i <3 moral righteousness.

Archived