IGNORED

ya'll ever heard of "your infamous harp"

producer snafu

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think her voice actually compliments it quite well. The plainness works I think, just another sonic texture.

PS Snafu: you should buy the album as I don't imagine this artist is seeing much $$ for their work. $10 is nothing.

Guest kept blue

you should definitely record that album snafu, do whatever the hell you want with it.

however you acquire more value from the music the better.

but if you were truly on my side, youd probably direct people to purchase it instead. and id probably respect you 10$ more than otherwise.

so, do as you will. just dont sit on your ass until we impeach george bush..

Guest Adjective

9/11 inside job

i was downloading these tracks by using the xspf playlist and then my computer crashed and God was all Loling and throwing lightning outside. so pirates beware

Guest Renivatio
9/11 inside job

i was downloading these tracks by using the xspf playlist and then my computer crashed and God was all Loling and throwing lightning outside. so pirates beware

rats...

i like this and will probably buy it

you, my friend, are a saint

i'd apreciate it more if you let me remix "The Divine"

i'd fucking give that song a new asshole.

besides dude, ya kinda gotta do what ya gotta do, i don'thave a credit card but yer music is that good enough for me to go to yer site and record it, i don't do that very often, last time i did that was about almost a year and a half ago

if ya wanna trade music the old fashion way we can do that i ya want, i got tons of me own dubs for you

yer music is that good enough for me to go to yer site and record it, i don't do that very often, last time i did that was about almost a year and a half ago

OH MY FUCKING GOD ALMIGHTY IN HEAVEN BE STILL MY HEART SAVE ME JESUS!!!$%#%

the tornado sirens are going off in my hometown right now, people are waking up and walking outside of their houses staring at the skies in disbelief... hell, right now OJ is voluntarily checking himself into jail just to be on the safe side:

THE PEOPLE'S BREAKCORIST, PRODUCER SNAFU, IS RECORDING AN ALBUM?@#$#@

oh my god i think i had an actual witticism somewhere ready to go, but i'm about to faint because this is just too much for me to handle.

can someone PM me when this uber-storm passes so i know it's safe to come back outside so i can continue playing on the merry-go-round... merry-go-round... merrrRRRR-bzzzzt-RRR-merrr GO GO GO bzzzttt GO GO rou-rou-rou RUH RUH RUH ROOOOOOOOOOOUUUUNNNNDDD. poop

Guest kept blue

as a matter of fact, snafu

i do want you to remix it, because we are trying to release some remix cds very soon.

itll be heavily promoted, and you can keep a very fair % of profits

email me for further info:

keptblue at gmail dot com

besides dude, ya kinda gotta do what ya gotta do, i don'thave a credit card but yer music is that good enough for me to go to yer site and record it, i don't do that very often, last time i did that was about almost a year and a half ago

that's ok then - it's fine to steal from people as long as you don't do it regularly.

i really like the overall sound, but it's too clean and quantized for my taste. i feel the same about the Postal Service -- it's a cool overall sound but it comes out too glossy or something and sounds bland.

i feel like a dick saying that bc there's a lot i like about the music, but it ends up boring to me :(

it's her voice too

Guest kept blue

yo encey, i see what you are talking about

i suggest you listen to some of the other tracks, especially later on, like track 8

our sound is a little bit more eclectic than the postal service. even tho i like them, sara and i claim that "we are like the postal service, but in a heterosexual relationship"

Guest kept blue

and btw, as someone who loves all sorts of music, from steve reich to aphex twin to minor threat to astrud gilberto,

i personally think sara's voice is undeniably pure and beautiful.. perhaps untrained, but she is only 19 and has such a great sense of melody and spacial harmony.

i suggest listening to the music as if it were a sculpture of a beautiful young lady. perhaps a little boring at times, plain, but that's what makes it so innocent and lovely.

• 1 year later...

Archived