IGNORED

Who much money does aphex take for a remix?

o00o

Guest Helper ET

Fixed. It's always fixed. The price to get him remix your song is $10 000. US BTW. I had this song once, and I'm all

"Hey will you remix me"

"Yeah, that's $10 000 dollars"

"Shit I only have $9 900"

"Too bad mate"

"Boooo"

"OK, fine, but you have to mow my lawn for a month"

"Deal"

So I paid the guy, mowed his lawn, and about a month later received the remix in the mail. It sounded exactly like the original...except with the gentle sound of a lawn mower for an ambient effect. Fuck that guy.

aparently he was supposed to remix a lemonheads song for ten grand, of course he ended up just giving them a random track.

Fixed. It's always fixed. The price to get him remix your song is $10 000. US BTW. I had this song once, and I'm all

"Hey will you remix me"

"Too bad mate"

"Boooo"

"Deal"

So I paid the guy, mowed his lawn, and about a month later received the remix in the mail. It sounded exactly like the original...except with the gentle sound of a lawn mower for an ambient effect. Fuck that guy.

brilliant. lol.

Guest Enter a new display name

how much money did he get from "26 mixes for cash"? it explains the title, though.

Guest Helper ET

Sometimes I wonder if the only reason he released anything after Drukqs was for cash. I mean I can understand the "hey listen to my cool music" outlook, but how does he benefit from releasing say, Analord or 26 Mixes For Cash. He's got loads of other amazing material we will never hear. Maybe it's the rich must get richer phenomenon. Who the fuck knows...he releases music.

how much money did he get from "26 mixes for cash"? it explains the title, though.

$26

Guest Kenneth172

Probablt got a few handfuls of coppers and spare change from the record company execs.

In addition to that he probably got paid in cash to avoid the tax man.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

"Hey will you remix me"

"Too bad mate"

"Boooo"

"Deal"

brilliant. lol.

AGREED

i think it would be in pounds sterling if he had the choice. £26's a bit more worth it

• 4 weeks later...

Archived