IGNORED

I love the way

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

:beer: I'll get an avatar as soon as my PC starts working properly!

theocide, you rule man!

Hey tht! tne

Guest Caustic

All new ones should be refined to the subforums for 6 months.

That's what they all joined for anyway. TO GETS THE LATEST GOSSIP ON TEH TOP IDMSTERS.

Guest abusivegeorge

Cheerz man, will use that proof in future! Wicked kool arse stuff., wait a minute your not using an acronym that you were complaining about people using earlier are you?

i recommend you choose and avatar for yourself because right now you are just an average skid to me.

I got an avatar and I'm still ignored roughly the same amount. Just as well, though, I only put the avatar up cause it made me go heehee.

Guest abusivegeorge

Fcuk em if they think an avatar is going to make them feel safe, i can feel like an avaerage joe to them, just as they feel an avaerage joe to me and have no idea who i am, thats the fun of it Tuss!

you show

afot duh

Guest Adjective

just post something funny, interesting, or helpful.

or be very mean yet funny and knowledgable.

assuming that not everyone reads every thread, you need to post in one of the above manners about a 100 times before more than a few will consider you more than worthless.

or portray a girl

I got an avatar and I'm still ignored roughly the same amount. Just as well, though, I only put the avatar up cause it made me go heehee.

If Beck, Bruce Lee and George Harrison had a triple fuck. You would be the result.

Newbies get ignored, i joined this site coz i knew i could be a cunt, but this is paradise to me.

Hi! I'm Salvatorin, if you have anything important to say you have one post to sum it up.

ONE POST. ONE CHANCE. SAVE THE CHEERLEADER. SAVE THE WORLD.

Guest feta lol

i love the way almost every new person feels that they should make a thread about being ignored. that's what i love

i don't listen to anybody with < 100 posts because they're usually trolls.

no offense to you. i'm sure you'll be at 2,400 in a couple weeks and will have screwed CBrown's girlfriend twice in the bathroom of a Squarepusher concert w00t!

Archived