IGNORED

ebay...

hexagon son

Guest Dogboy73
whoa, an mdg post ... that's sweet, i guess a box set is actually on the way at some point?

When we see it, I'll buy MDG a pint. But until that day ........ He shall remain as dry as a Nun's fanwah!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BunnyRabbit
whoa, an mdg post ... that's sweet, i guess a box set is actually on the way at some point?

When we see it, I'll buy MDG a pint. But until that day ........ He shall remain as dry as a Nun's fanwah!

:rolleyes:

I for one think this is the most informative and interesting post about BOC all year. No, it doesn't gurantee anything with regards to timescales but it's hugley significant that we have confirmation that BOC are going all the way back into their catalogue and working towards some kind of release.

Guest Dogboy73
proof wud make all of this smell of a thousand roses ha ha

Indeed. It's all just hear say until we see something official & I don't give a f**k who's posted about it quite frankly.

Indeed. It's all just hear say until we see something official & I don't give a f**k who's posted about it quite frankly.

n00b

Guest Dogboy73

n00b

Yeah? Well you can go & suck my fuc**ng big one!! As can anyone who comes back with the hopelessley witless retarded retort of 'n00b'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6G4I4JkDkI

Yeah? Well you can go & suck my fuc**ng big one!! As can anyone who comes back with the hopelessley witless retarded retort of 'n00b'!

You seem way too harsh to be someone who enjoys the music of the brothers Sandison. Also, you joined watmm on my birthday.

Guest Dogboy73

You seem way too harsh to be someone who enjoys the music of the brothers Sandison. Also, you joined watmm on my birthday.

We're not all Acid taking hippies you know :rolleyes: And happy birthday for the day I joined by the way :beer:

Guest Dogboy73
damn :( i told all my friends it was rare, and we played it backwards and on slow mo and we were like WOAHH THAT SOUNDS SOO CREEPY then we were like, these songs are gay

Yeah. If I were you I'd stick it in the oven & turn into a lovely BoC related ashtray. Put that on e-bay & you'll get more for it than just the vinyl. But make sure you advertise it as an 'un-official BoC related product'. Otherwise people will just think your a twat.

n00b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6G4I4JkDkI

you've already been told that anything you hear from mdg is from 'the horses mouth' so to speak.

you'd accept this if you'd been around for previous incarnations of the board

hence, n00b.

Guest Dogboy73
you've already been told that anything you hear from mdg is from 'the horses mouth' so to speak. you'd accept this if you'd been around for previous incarnations of the board hence, n00b.

No I wouldn't! If this guy is for real then what the hell (interface) is he doing talking about this stuff on here?! The horses mouth is Mike, Marcus and/or WARP. When it comes from them then it's gospel. Other than that it's hearsay & we're just waiting patiently (although not in most cases) for the next great BoC release. Forgive me if I don't get into a flap everytime someone posts with a tantalising morsel of info about the brothers BoC.

Guest john fonda

they cud be doin the artwork or a spot of mastering right now and their fans would not have a clue, a day in the life of bein a fan of the brothers, sure all will be worth it when they put something out

Guest Dogboy73
They could be doing the artwork or a spot of mastering right now and their fans would not have a clue, a day in the life of being a fan of the brothers, sure all will be worth it when they put something out

Precisely.

you've already been told that anything you hear from mdg is from 'the horses mouth' so to speak. you'd accept this if you'd been around for previous incarnations of the board hence, n00b.

No I wouldn't! If this guy is for real then what the hell (interface) is he doing talking about this stuff on here?! The horses mouth is Mike, Marcus and/or WARP. When it comes from them then it's gospel. Other than that it's hearsay & we're just waiting patiently (although not in most cases) for the next great BoC release. Forgive me if I don't get into a flap everytime someone posts with a tantalising morsel of info about the brothers BoC.

If you haven't already figured it out, mdg is a member of Hexagon Sun - what he says on here can be considered "official".

Cool, you're birthday is just a day before Marcus's! And June 9th in named after it :grin:

the secretive elitism round these parts is gettin real tiresome...

Who's being secretive?

Cool, you're birthday is just a day before Marcus's! And June 9th in named after it :grin:

They need to write a song about me and call it June 8th. It could be a prequel.

Guest john fonda

I know something but I cannot tell you just yet, I know someone in the hexagon sun but I cannot tell you how I know that, I know something warp are planning but that is all for now, come on now...

Archived