IGNORED

ebay...

hexagon son

slow death

Hmm? It's only been a year and a couple of months since Trans Canada. Try waiting 3 years between Geogaddi and Campfire Headphase. I figure the longer the wait, the better the album will be in the end. Not hearing any further details is a good thing, it means they're working on the music and not screwing around on the web trying to placate impatient people.

Or sitting naked in a kiddie pool filled with cash and cocaine.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dogboy73
slow death

Hmm? It's only been a year and a couple of months since Trans Canada. Try waiting 3 years between Geogaddi and Campfire Headphase. I figure the longer the wait, the better the album will be in the end. Not hearing any further details is a good thing, it means they're working on the music and not screwing around on the web trying to placate impatient people.

Or sitting naked in a kiddie pool filled with cash and cocaine.

.... and Acid. Dreaming up the next child like melody & follow up to Roygbiv :smile:

slow death

Yeah, or the four years between Music Has The Right and Geogaddi. BoCs music relies too heavily on intricate processing to be rushed out.

Guest Dogboy73
can we just get back to winding up dogboy here guys?

please, all this talk of BoC-this and BoC-that...

I agree! Bring it on :beer: I'm passed it now. I'ts all horseshite anyway! When something new comes out then all will be well in the world. In the mean time I'm listening to my excellent new Manual album (see link above) as well as trying to drum up some interest for my Joyrex J9 picture desk (which I might sell soon) over on the Aphex spoon forum.

Guest Moebius
it gets tedious when people try to fill in the gap, know what I mean?

It's a product of the subforum. Before, if there weren't any BoC posts, you'd just read the other stuff. Now that they're separated, you get people posting silly stuff to fill the void.

Guest Dogboy73
Hah, all the competent BoC fans are at Twoism. Watmm is stuck with the losers. :nacmat:

I'm on both. There's just as much bullshit on there as there is on here!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought i'd have a look at the forum, it's been two months or so.

I didn't know there were members such as MDG, and i hadn't heard of "System Control"

But we've never actually seen any evidence on these forums. A photo of someone holding the bloody things would be nice! We've never even had that to my knowledge.

Yes we have, it created quite an uproar. Someone did have Acid Memories.

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=9542&hl=

Archived