IGNORED

robotic gnomes

m.leafeater.dl

I like how you bring in that little high part to the main tune every now and then, brings it together with just one sound...dunno if that makes sense...the climax is awesome

cool, you're in rhode island? if you ever come to boston, let me know....

i like this... very springy in a dark way. i could see this being played in one of those movies where they have some guy in a tie getting dragged into an underground club where people are doing drugs and making out all over the place.

i think there could be some additional elements in this track though. the bassline carries the song... so there is no need (IMO) to add a cohesive melody that repeats throughout the song... but some supporting textures... have some fun with synths and break this into "sections" in a sense... maybe combining those elements once in a while, but keeping the reference on the bassline.

nice work.

cheers,

eric

• 1 month later...

i like the beats man - seem a little to quiet in the mix though - the acid noise is drowning them out! the rhythm section needs much more punch and presence IMO.... I think the acid noise has a little too much reverb for my tastes, but i like the overall vibe and feel to the tune - nice and dark.....

i like the changes and tweaks in the track, gives the whole thing structure...

er, yeh, it's alright man, just need that bass and snare too be more boomy and snappy (respectively)

safe.

Archived