IGNORED

Drum Machines

Guest tbio2007

korg electribe all the way and possibly one of the new Dr. Rhythms

forget anything with a TR in front of it - played out and over expensive shite.

or, use your PC with something like Guru or Battery

Guest mohamed
korg electribe all the way and possibly one of the new Dr. Rhythms

hi mosca, whats the difference between those two? i never played around with a drum machine, using battery (never seen guru though) i always wondered if its necessary to get myself one.. in terms of sound quality

The Korg Electribe ESX is an amazing sampler as well as drum machine. It's just an all around powerhouse piece of gear.

this is true. I own an es-1, my friend has the esx it's such an improvement... Although I hate Korg Ride cymbal samples

Guest Adjective

aren't machinedrums like a billion dollars and require state registration and emissions testing and watch you while you're sleeping and then they say, "oh i was just getting something to drink i must've zoned out for a sec..." ?

depends on the kind of lifestyle you're into..... if its wasting money on extremely 'one trick pony' gear and trying to look cool while playing live and being able to brag about being an analog fag then TR's are the way to go

depends on the kind of lifestyle you're into..... if its wasting money on extremely 'one trick pony' gear and trying to look cool while playing live and being able to brag about being an analog fag then TR's are the way to go

:rolleyes:

Archived