IGNORED

Green Calx ALBUM

Guest KarakasaMusic

i just stumbled across the Rephlex Manifesto, which originally mentioned the Q-Chastic EP, and it seems there was another slab of unreleased AFX mentioned that i've never heard of, a two track picture disc by "Green Calx", possibly remixes from the SAW, possibly versions later released on SAW.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rave/br...a4d8b6191bb3e55

any info/conspiracy theories on the matter?

Guest beavis14996

so q-chastic was on 2x7" ??

i think that both tracks from "green calx" might be on saw85-92, A track could be "green calx - green calx" :)

NCC 1701 ?

TR 606 3 track ?

oh and I'll take two of those 303 t-shirts thank you :devil:

So the title of UI Red is really 'Martin Tressider - The Cyberchildren' , that's so electronic music

Although denied by Grant, IG-88 is rumoured to be his alias for music he puts out. In other Rephlex discogs that post-date this one, CAT003 is always listed as the IG-88 release.

We also place alot

of emphasis on graphics - label and sleeve layouts are often sub-standard and

there is absolutely no excuse for this, especially when shops charge so much

for records today.

Always worthy of a LOL this one

We also place alot

of emphasis on graphics - label and sleeve layouts are often sub-standard and

there is absolutely no excuse for this, especially when shops charge so much

for records today.

Always worthy of a LOL this one

My god, I forgot about that quote - what a pisstake, although when it was said, they did have some lush packaging (UI Green, Bradley's Beat, Analogue Bubblebath 3 (vinyl and CD). All very high quality stuff, with embossed sleeves, etc. Barring the Analord binder, I can't recall any Rephlex releases that impressed me packaging-wise in the past 3 or 4 years.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
Oh but surely the Cylobotnia cover is a masterpiece.

lol

vatican nitez was nice, though.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

oh there! you finally made a mistake that ive been waiting for..

i always knew you were american..

Guest Helper ET

lol - caught red handed, fuck you caustic everyone knows now that you're not AFX, you're just a dude, but I doubt you have a beer belly, you seem like one of those skinny type's...you can drink and drink and show no evidence. i'll sneak into your belly 303 and make a fuss about the temperature. fuck russia, they have done nothing for me...iraq too. stop the war...thousands of Iraqi's die every month and I'm fucking livid about it. also the walmart smiley face is sarcastically insulting.

Archived