IGNORED

Anything been announced for NYE yet?

Solo Strike

2 or 3 years ago I was at a luke vibert night at notting hill arts and the guy who runs wheels instead of hooves told me they were planning a huge rave with aphex, squarepusher vibert and more in a country mansion on new years. Sent me pics of the place and it looked amazing, but it fell through for money reasons. Still hoping thats going to pop up one year!

Super Furries are doing something at the Royal Festival Hall.

"As well as a headline slot from the Welsh stars, the evening will see as-yet-unannounced support bands play, plus DJs, art installations and special visual shows.

The band have promised that they will transform the venue into a "surrealist playground defying the logic of space and time".

Sounds pretty good.

that sounds alright actually..... dunno if I can be arsed with a big club and travelling across london etc... unforunately, there's no pubs local to me with anything like that on.... all fancy dress balls and fifty quid a head kind of stuff....

Guest ComputerControlled

for anyone in the manchester area, we're putting this on..

£12 advance for first 100 tix. bargain.

-----------------------------

Computer Controlled & Locked Records presents...

SEQUENCE v LOCKED - NEW YEARS EVE 2007

31st December 2007

9:00pm till 5:00am

LTD £12 EARLYBIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE SOON / £15 ADVANCE / M.O.T.D.

ROOM ONE: SEQUENCE

Altern 8 (Network)

Neil Landstrumm - LIVE (Planet Mu, Tresor)

Rob Hall (Skam, Gescom)

Mike Williamson (SCSI-AV, Skam)

Computer Controlled (Sequence, Room 237)

Mark 'Turbo' Turner (Sequence, Orbit)

P45 (Sequence, Room 237)

ROOM TWO: LOCKED

Pacou - LIVE (Tresor, Cache Records)

Elektrabel - LIVE (Axis)

Lief Ryan - LIVE (Growth)

Miss SaySay (In My House)

Jay Knight (Locked, Epoch Works)

Adam Rayner (Locked)

Sam Horam (Locked)

+ MORE ARTISTS TO BE CONFIRMED

NYE sees a meeting of two of Manchester's finest underground clubnights for an heavy party to see out 2007 with. Sequence will be operating on a rave/hardcore tip for the night - taking over the Thirsty Scholar with headlining sets from old school legend Altern 8, a full live hardware workout from techno legend Neil Landstrumm and Dj sets from Skam/Gescom operatives Rob Hall and Mike Williamson. Locked will be returning to their original home at The Attic, this time showcasing the harder-edged sounds of Tresor legend Pacou, the UK live debut of Jeff Mills' new signing to Axis, Elektrabel, along with a live set from Growth mainman Lief Ryan. Hope you can join us for this special combined party and bring in the coming of 2008 in true style.

Tickets will be strictly limited to the capacity of the venue - no having to deal with the usual nasty NYE queues to get to the bar.

The Attic & Thirsty Scholar, Oxford Road, Manchester, M1 5NP

T: (0161) 2366071

Advance tickets available from Eastern Bloc, Piccadilly Records, Taylors Newsagent (Fallowfield) and Video Scene (Withington)

Also available soon at www.ticketline.co.uk

For more info on Sequence go to: www.computercontrolled.co.uk

Sequence MySpace: www.myspace.com/computercontrolledmcr

For more info on Locked go to: www.lockedrecords.co.uk

Locked Records MySpace: www.myspace.com/lockedrecords

Contact Sequence: computercontrolledrecords@hotmail.com

Contact Locked: lockedrecords@hotmail.com

Infolines: Steve (Sequence) 0787 9843224 / Jay (Locked) 0786 6682292

Guest ComputerControlled

we're strictly limiting the tickets so you won't have to wait ages at the bar! that's what i hate about NYE!

will be a good night out i can promise that...

I'm very, very tempted by this - seems there's plenty of trains running either side and it'd be nice to go to something really, really cool on NYE rather than just get rat-arsed for no apparent reason.

Guest TheEarlOfEastchurch

i won that rephlex thing a few years back, invite to secret rave, only got the details 8pm on the day

so was too late to make it to london, address was just some flat as i remember, should have gone

• 4 weeks later...

Archived