IGNORED

does rdj trip

goonstock

A BRIEF CONVERSATION ABOUT DRUGS

The Aphex Twin's favourite drugs, in order of preference: grass/hash,

mushrooms, coffee, tea, Ventolin, aspirin. At a festival last week, he licked a little too much liquid acid off his hand, then had to spend the night convincing his mate, who'd similarly indulged, that they were in a field, not standing on the edge of a hypodermic needle. He wasn't very successful. Have his tastes changed as he's got older?'Only in as much as I know what not to take when I'm going to see my parents.'

source: http://That Other Site™.com/nostalgia/aphextwin.nu...194880071.shtml

I definitely remember reading this article back when, I remember it bringing a smile to my face. (a wicked RDJ grin kind of smile) Got to love the DRUKQS :rdjgrin:

Pith, you need an avatar already.

yeah how about this?

trojan5.jpg

LOL! Yea, that's what RDJ begins to look like when having ingested too many drukqs... I'm ready for that face to do the 'Teddy' morph :rhubear2: animation

303620986_525e5432b0_m.jpg

LUDD, this guy on the T-shirt looks like he says NO to everything, NO music (unless parent's approve) NO drugs and definitely NO sex either... Just Say NO! (if you are a loser)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived