IGNORED

burial uses same samples as rdj?

Guest Synthacat 9

Guest Synthacat 9

idk if its just all the new years festivities but tonight I'm just really hearing a lot of the same samples that rdj uses in a lot of burial tracks

umm i attached archangel for those that haven't heard it yet

i'll probably sober up tomorrow and totally not hear any afx samples but oh well

archangle.mp3

towards the end there's a bit of spectal analysis, but that hardly makes it an rdj sample

maybe i misunderstand your post, but spectral analysis is not a sound, type of sound, type of effect, or indeed anything else you're likely to hear on a record.

it is a means of visually analysing the frequency spectrum of a sound.

sorry if you meant something different.

towards the end there's a bit of spectal analysis, but that hardly makes it an rdj sample

maybe i misunderstand your post, but spectral analysis is not a sound, type of sound, type of effect, or indeed anything else you're likely to hear on a record.

it is a means of visually analysing the frequency spectrum of a sound.

sorry if you meant something different.

yea duh, your right, i went retarded for a few moments, actually i was shitfaced when i wrote that last night

Guest Synthacat 9

ah, I'm embarrassed to see this topic... completely sober now and I gave it a proper listen, totally don't hear any of the samples I thought I heard last night :embrassed:

sorry for all that then, happy new year all!

Archived