IGNORED

old sounding unreleased aphex material

o00o

i would like to hear a recording of the song he played in den haag that sounded like old aphex material from the 90s I have never heard before as this was only mentioned here once since the show and as it seems to be unreleased material it should get more attention

anyone willing to share a recording?

he played 'analogue bubblebath' from the first AB release. saw it on one of the youtube videos. big from That Other Site™ must've mistaken it for an unreleased track?

he played 'analogue bubblebath' from the first AB release. saw it on one of the youtube videos. big from That Other Site™ must've mistaken it for an unreleased track?

No, he didn't play that one, it was track 8 from analogue bubblebath vol. 3, by the way, i can't seem to find the video on youtube anymore.

No, he didn't play that one, it was track 8 from analogue bubblebath vol. 3, by the way, i can't seem to find the video on youtube anymore.

thx for the hint

He also played

808 State - Ride

AFX - (CAT 00897-AA1) (Analogue Bubblebath vol. 3 track 8)

Kraftwerk - The Telephone Call

Mescalinum United - We Have Arrived (the original, not one of his mixes)

The Tuss - Synthacon 9

Bad Matter & Scary - Fujik

Current Value - The Indivisible Force

Guest jacderida

that video was "removed by the user", which is annoying, cause he played a really cool acid tune in it that i wanted to ID.

i sent the user a PM via youtube asking why he removed it but he hasn't got back to me.

Yeah, I think it was the fifth track of those unreleased tracks. But he didn't play it in Den Haag as far as I can remember, I believe it is on youtube at one of the ATP concerts.

Don't know anymore track titles from the set, sorry, maybe someone else?

Archived