IGNORED

melodica purchase advice

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest awkward

just looking on ebay for a melodica and they seem pretty inexpensive but i'm not sure which to go for. any advice?

i think i'd like one with the tube instead of the mouth piece, other than that i have no preferences. i supposed i'd also like one new not used.

Guest Glass Plate

50398317.JPGorgr4411.jpg

These are the 2 kinds in general you find on ebay and around the world. Hohner has saturated control of the market (pretty much the only makers) so you might as well go for that kind it'll bring the best deal, I prefer the kind on the right, it is good fun.

just looking on ebay for a melodica and they seem pretty inexpensive but i'm not sure which to go for. any advice?

i think i'd like one with the tube instead of the mouth piece, other than that i have no preferences. i supposed i'd also like one new not used.

Since you have changed your avatar, there really is a lot of empty space in your posts.

Guest awkward
50398317.JPGorgr4411.jpg

These are the 2 kinds in general you find on ebay and around the world. Hohner has saturated control of the market (pretty much the only makers) so you might as well go for that kind it'll bring the best deal, I prefer the kind on the right, it is good fun.

yeah recognise those two from ebay. lots of them both. plus some moodyman and a red one i forget which.

Since you have changed your avatar, there really is a lot of empty space in your posts.

well aren't i sorry. i like the space. its like autechre leaving 20 seconds of space at the end of their record as everything sound shit after autechre.

I find it difficult to see what i am doing so i prefer the tube. I can play with the mouthpiece i just have as much fun. I really need to buy one. So much fun!

50398317.JPGorgr4411.jpg

yeah recognise those two from ebay. lots of them both. plus some moodyman and a red one i forget which.

well aren't i sorry. i like the space. its like autechre leaving 20 seconds of space at the end of their record as everything sound shit after autechre.

lol

Archived