IGNORED

BOC VIDEO *unofficial*

Guest SAM82

BOC VIDEO *unofficial*

I made if for a WATMM competition back in 2002 I think was a runner up in it, BOC judged the videos them selves!

Check it out on my company’s website www.laysick.com then go the "good stuff" there is also a "prefuse 73" vid for Point to B!

I used to be an Inferno artist (don't do it any more) so did it on an Inferno in down time over a couple of days!

Tell me what you think.

Sam

dood, that june 9th video is my favorite BoC video of all time, and i have 24 fan-made BoC videos, i'm hugely into all of them ... i had no idea why your vid didn't win the contest. the gyroscope vid ended up winning, for some reason

Sam did win, just not first place. I thought it should have won first as well, but that was up to BoC.

yeah, i remember something about the "lysergic qabbala goodness" of the gyroscope video, which they preferred

OMG!

that is breathtaking. BoC meets technology. the song really does fit w/ that type of imagery

edit: it would be nice to see the winner's viddy if anyone wants to up-it to the net

edit2: have only really seen entorwellian's boards video and it was supa punk indie retro hardcore

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the kind words! Makes me happy that other people can enjoy the visuals. Sorry for the late reply been away from the computer..

Did anyone watch the prefuse 73 vid?

Sam

Archived