IGNORED

Glasgow art School

Dr Clitterhaus

I hate the fags who start look at me threads like this but:

iTS AN INCREDIBLE SET.

Same way as the Untilted tour had hints of the album in the mix, this has a litle bit of Quaristice. It was a sound assault on a pair of speakers.

aesmallhb3.jpg

I'll upload some video-but its mainly audio, because the set was played in pitch black.

closetoaent3.jpg

w00tw00tic9.jpg

I hate the fags who start look at me threads like this but:

iTS AN INCREDIBLE SET.

Same way as the Untilted tour had hints of the album in the mix, this has a litle bit of Quaristice. It was a sound assault on a pair of speakers.

aesmallhb3.jpg

I'll upload some video-but its mainly audio, because the set was played in pitch black.

closetoaent3.jpg

w00tw00tic9.jpg

nice! so when you say like the untilted tour was it very straight forward dancefloor beats the whole time (like the untilted tour) or was it more kind of sparse and down tempo like someof Quaristice is?

any idea what they were using :beer:

Its dancefloor music, probably even more upbeat than the Untilted live set - only a couple of moments when i spotted anything mildly ambient, they have an incredible version of paralelsuns where they've replaced the synth with a drum machine. You need to hear it to believe it!

Its an upbeat show all the way, the only ambient moments are used as intersections to the next banging tune.

And they've gotGrandmaster Flash buried deep in the mix. Only non Ae track i noticed.

Not sure about what gear they had, but watching them you could tell they'd practiced this set.

if only they'd stuck somethin like tis on the breezeblock.

Trust me, you will love it all the way through.

In Manchester hey had nice simple shirts with Autechre on the front in the Quaristice font. They also had the black polo shirts you have seen Sean Booth wearing in pics.

good pics. looks like you were to right of us. PA was guff though - don't you think? Screaming out for good Mackie rigs.

great set though. never a moment without liver rumbling bass.

Never noticed much problem with the sound system, it was a bit rumbly but i just put that down to the fact it was loud as fuck! Sean Booth was nodding his head like a Thom Yorke in Idioteque mode and the crowd were reacting.

That Rob Hall set was bangin aswell :ok:

I had the same problem as the man who filmed a bit of the Manchester show in the other thread, standing too close to the speakers

A soundboard recording of this would be well worth a listen, so I do hope one appears soon.

i nearly didn't go cos i couldn't be arsed

but i fueled myself with buckfast, e, stella and aftershock and made the trek along to the gig

it was fucking great and i was mashed

happy days.

today is a bad day though, i am rough as fuck.

Finally made it home after last night and I'm still wearing the white wristband :cry:

Can't really remember much about it now because of the booze consumption and the fact I watched Tregaskins EOD video in General Banter at 5am.

no recording. since some bastard leaked the 05 set...

(and it wasn't me - i'd like to point out)

fair do's. i'm sure one will turn up from one of the dates... the law of averages.

no recording. since some bastard leaked the 05 set...

damn.

but i don't see what the problem is. i thought autechre made it clear they don't mind people recording their shows (as long as the reccordings are not resold, of course).

Archived