IGNORED

Come To Daddy Questions

Guest Aphex

Guest Aphex

I have a few questions about the come to daddy vid

1.Can anybody tell me how the shots that can be seen on the TV have been made?

2.How was that scene shot where the guy/thing/whatever comes out of the TV

thx

:aphexsign::rhubear1::rhubear2::rhubear3:

Guest hahathhat
I have a few questions about the come to daddy vid

1.Can anybody tell me how the shots that can be seen on the TV have been made?

2.How was that scene shot where the guy/thing/whatever comes out of the TV

thx

:aphexsign::rhubear1::rhubear2::rhubear3:

1. it was made with nonlinear digital editing

2. it was shot w/ style

ur wealcum

:beer::rhubear1::rhubear2::rhubear3:

You'll notice, during the vid, that the skin over the TV screen is being stretched, then it cuts to the man crouching, and the TV has no screen. It does not show that man actually coming out of the TV.

I'm pretty sure the face on the TV was drawn on in post-production. It wasn't plugged in, and they wouldn't be able to carry it around fro so long, especially while running. Maybe it was actually empty?

Everything can be made nowadays. It's quiet impossible to see something amazingly crazy and be doubtfull of it. With technology today there are no limits. I bet animation was used it in. I think I read somewhere that the face on the TV was a single photo taken of RDJ and it was stretched a billion times using Chris Cunningham's programing skiwlz.

Guest Synthacat 9

I HAVE A BETTER QUESTION WHAT GUITAR & PEDALS DID HE USE TO MAKE THAT AWESOME SOUND

I JUST CANT GET MY FENDER TO SOUND LIKE THAT!

Guest hahathhat
Everything can be made nowadays. It's quiet impossible to see something amazingly crazy and be doubtfull of it. With technology today there are no limits. I bet animation was used it in. I think I read somewhere that the face on the TV was a single photo taken of RDJ and it was stretched a billion times using Chris Cunningham's programing skiwlz.

BS - i've gone on walks and found myself thinking, "man, the resolution of those trees is amazing"

still have never seen satisfying digital plants in a home system.

BS - i've gone on walks and found myself thinking, "man, the resolution of those trees is amazing"

still have never seen satisfying digital plants in a home system.

oh god. I meant in video's. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Guest hahathhat

I'M GOING TO ASK YOU A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS.

AND I WANT TO HAVE THEM ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY.

HOW WAS YOUR DADDY'S SCENE SHOT

AND WHAT DID HE DO??

Archived