IGNORED

My Analord Folder Is For Sale

Guest Pirtek

£9.99? OMG! :omg:

All I have to to is buy the others for £5 a piece, and sell the whole thing for £300 when they become even MORE valuable!

Ah man. If this was up two weeks ago I would have considered it. But three days left right? Probably will skyrocket.

Plus it's all English or whatever with yr fancy weight currency or whatever.

Guest HokusPoker
We use Kilograms over here, mate. Nice and easy to use. All in base 10. No 3s, 6s, 12s, 14s, and 16s for us.

Thanks.

At first I thought you meant like your computer folder with all the mp3s inside

Oh yea? how much would you pay for that? :huh:

only slightly less than for a stupid plastic binder with a different pressing of a record i've already got.

binder. lol.

Guest Laughable Butane Bob
At first I thought you meant like your computer folder with all the mp3s inside

Oh yea? how much would you pay for that? :huh:

only slightly less than for a stupid plastic binder with a different pressing of a record i've already got.

binder. lol.

Just different? I don't play my picture vinyl, it sounds like horrific garbage. I'd rather have the V0 mp3 rip going on my stereo than the picture disk.

Guest Vegeta897
how do you do that thing where you search for similar items that have alredy been sold????

Advanced Search > Checkbox Completed Listings Only > Enter search criteria > Click Search

There are two discs hidden in the front part of the binder and one inside the back part. You'll need great precision to cut the "leather" without damaging the discs.

The tracks on the hidden vinyls are kinda crappy though. One of the tracks is just Richard and Grant laughing hysterically, with weird distortion (like on [smelly cunts]) while shouting "You ruined your binder! You ruined your binder!" and "We didn't really give away copies of AB5!".

Still, "PWSteal.Ranky.R" has it's moments, and there's some wicked reverb on "Groin-grabbing Acid".

Archived