IGNORED

drukqs clipping

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Guest mrcopyandpaste

anybody else got really terrible clipping on their drukqs piano tracks? particularly nanou 2.

im going off the cd version

Guest mrcopyandpaste

read your rulez

it always seems to be you who is first to say that.

i realise that this isnt a particularly useful thread to anyone but me, but where else am i supposed to ask?

if a thread is considered shit, then it will be closed, so lets leave it to the moderators to decide eh?

Looks like there is just a smidge of clipping in Nannou 2. Never noticed it before, as it's hardly pervasive. I'm sure it's all I'll be able to notice now. Thanks for pointing it out.

read your rulez

i realise that this isnt a particularly useful thread to anyone but me, but where else am i supposed to ask?

if a thread is considered shit, then it will be closed, so lets leave it to the moderators to decide eh?

not sure why anyone thinks its their responsibility or duty to tell someone else to 'read the rules' its common fucking sense what not to do on a forum to stay a member of it. it seriously annoys the fuck out of me. Its like the internet equivalent of this kid in 3rd grade asking me where the bathroom was and when i told him 'up your butt and around the corner' he got the principle over and they suspended me.

Guest hahathhat
read your rulez

not sure why anyone thinks its their responsibility or duty to tell someone else to 'read the rules' its common fucking sense what not to do on a forum to stay a member of it. it seriously annoys the fuck out of me. Its like the internet equivalent of this kid in 3rd grade asking me where the bathroom was and when i told him 'up your butt and around the corner' he got the principle over and they suspended me.

read the rules

not sure why anyone thinks its their responsibility or duty to tell someone else to 'read the rules'

it's because they're cunts.

Guest Helper ET

i noticed this also. i just thought my downloaded version was fucked up or i had the signal to my amp to high...to lazy to get to the bottom of it. yes i believe there is some kind of clipping or something happening. i don't like it.

Archived