IGNORED

new wisp track

FLA FUR BIS FLE

It seems way more fragmented than what you usually do... I think it works alright though. Melodies are rediculously pretty, ARGH you make it seem so easy it's not fair.

Drums seem a little... plain... not bad... just not really very interesting. I think I'd prefer if they were less muddy sounding... they sound like they're meant to be the background drums and the REAL beat is about to kick in soon... but never does.

It's still awesome though.

word. not really suprised by those comments. the track is a little muddy,overall.. given the time frame in which i put it together. i may use this melody down the road for the new album on Sublight,but i cant start work on that until i finish building my super awesome PC. blerggghhhhhhh.

Guest Chimp Logic

This is f*cking lush!

Though rough it may be, I could gel with it as is. I love the overall muddy/grungey tonal quality to the track and yeah, those melodies are tight.

Look forward to hearing what you may/may not do with this.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace

ya wisp. this melody is definately a keeper. intro is wow. above comments etc. but dont throw this out. i cant wait to have the future copy and compare.

hey how do you envelope your drum parts in fruity?? i've never figured that out.

Guest blicero

i like this a lot.

nice work, reid.

(a) what kind of job do you have that allows you this freedom and (B) where do i send my resumé?

not to much. usually the people are just glad to have a place to sleep. sometimes you get crackheads or alchoholics that just cant follow the rules and end up crawling out a window,or robbing someone and leaving first thing in the morning., not to often though. when residents leave,we soemtimes find ma keshift shanks,crackpipe,or parts to make crackpipes. etc etc.

hey man

i gotta say, listening to this really made me feel good... i've been lonely for the past few days because laura left to visit her parents until saturaday, and this really hit the spot.

all i can say is i'm really looking forward to hearing whatever surfaces next. thanks for sharing this.

also... this track was a solid reminder that i haven't felt sadness in a long time until today... i think being lonely was something that i needed, and something we all need ocasionally as humans, for a healthy lifestyle... it's a beautiful sadness. something i welcome, and something that i can really identify with on a personal level, with your music.

that being said, i'm going to listen to NRTHNDR now, for comfort...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived