IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iain c

you look like the kind of person whom, when i see you on the street, i would immediatly want to punch in the face.

however, i know you through watmm and i would do no such thing.

juss sayin'...

Guest Iain C
dscf0969ad6.jpg

I really need to wash my hair but it's so cold here today I don't want to take my clothes off.

Hence the epic ski-jumper

you look like my auntie

Awww, that's one of the nicer things that's been said about that jumper. I've had a haircut now though.

Guest Iain C
i should say that i'm not trying to be rude or anything, it probably comes off that way, but yeah.

I'm used to it!

today i saw someone on the bus with one of those huge tumours coming out of their neck/head. from behind it looked like a babies head. no relation, i just thought id tell you guys.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse
Homeless%20cuddling%20dog%20by%20Kirsten%20Bole%20100%20dpi.jpg

hahahahaha oh shit, how long did it take to find that? I thought that was totally essines and I was like damn cracka is takin this scruffy hobo look a little too far... then I saw the img url and realized you have too much time on your hands to find a dead on essines hobo ringer... then I now I realize It couldn't have been that hard...

fast times at watmm high

iain c

you look like the kind of person whom, when i see you on the street, i would immediatly want to punch in the face.

juss sayin'...

*sAfrican American* i was thinking that then saw your post

Guest Iain C
iain c

juss sayin'...

*sAfrican American* i was thinking that then saw your post

All that anger won't do anyone any good, least of all yourself. I'm a human being like you, guys.

dscf1037sm3.jpg

Archived