IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest Georges Bataille

^^

you look really young, how old are you?

this is me wasted after a night out. i got into a fight too, which explains the ripped shirt.

n1041662242_116916_1172.jpg

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey last year i went to see ceephax and syntheme live in ghent and i took the train back home in the morning so this pic reminds me good memories!

hey last year i went to see ceephax and syntheme live in ghent and i took the train back home in the morning so this pic reminds me good memories!

Guest cardan

Guest Iain C

That's fucking adorable essines. My friend Rob's got a bunny and the other day we were feeding her cornflakes, she loves that shit.

img6874nb6.jpg

they live on campus. theyre everywhere. but even though i see them daily i never get bored of them. each time it's like "oh shit, look, a bunny!! Aww!! Look! More bunnies!! AWWWW".

it's awesome.

Guest Iain C

Gorgeous! We do have wild rabbits here, but never really in the town. If you bike a mile or two out though they're everywhere. The cats brought one in headless once!

Guest cardan
img6874nb6.jpg

they live on campus. theyre everywhere. but even though i see them daily i never get bored of them. each time it's like "oh shit, look, a bunny!! Aww!! Look! More bunnies!! AWWWW".

it's awesome.

lol fag

Guest Iain C

I had a bad night - I was plagued by nightmares then woke up with serious shooting pains in my right shoulder. So fuck you world, I'm going to smoke a bonghit as soon as I get out of bed and then camwhore on WATMM.

dscf0445da1.jpg

Archived