• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tony Danza
meontrail.jpg

Nature makes him happy!

Happy!

Happy!

I noticed that you live in San Fran. Were these taken in the Star Wars forest? If not, where were these taken?

Them woods look nifty.

meontrail.jpg

Nature makes him happy!

Happy!

Happy!

I noticed that you live in San Fran. Were these taken in the Star Wars forest? If not, where were these taken?

Them woods look nifty.

They were actually taken in Temescal Canyon in LA. was down there last weekend for a visit and ended up going for a four mile hike in that park.

3310_183503810524_696085524_6581161_2761337_n.jpg

climb out the landing window, shimmy round a corner and there's a nice big 'terrace' on our neighbours roof. bbq ensued - i bought an octopus.

chairs can fit - bbq and table were dismantled.

last night we picked up a dumped sofa on our way back from the pub, it's actually in quite good nick. plan was to get that on the roof but it won't fit through the window so we're gonna attempt hoisting it two stories. i'm meant to pick up some rope today. plan sounded a lot better when drunk.

Guest Gary C
last night we picked up a dumped sofa on our way back from the pub, it's actually in quite good nick.

The only time I've ever dumped a sofa is when a random mate pissed himself on it... Dumped sofas are never safe.

i actually made a point of sniffing the sofa all-over to dispel the carrier's concerns. i was on crutches and wasn't helping the effort so it was the least i could do.

some little shop in camden. whatever you do, don't get those thick plasticky ones - i went through two zebra and checker print ones in less than a year. i swear they're made out of compacted fluff. the standard no-hole fabric skate belts however are, and will always be the best.

Archived