IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

dude, you gotta chill out. he called your tattoo ugly, not your momma a hoe. set your priorities straight.

no one asked you, fag. if people want to level uncalled for, rude criticism at me, they're going to get it back in spades. this is how it works.

i can't believe the guy with the animal print tattoo is calling me a fag. (and seriously, did i even deserve that rudeness? not at all.)

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CBrown

right, this is why this place is intolerable. you have white trash fags making stupid comments in one corner and whenever you react, youve got some other guy making stupid comments about how you reacted like he's your spiritual advisor.

its like a big orgy of everyone criticising everyone elses behavior, but noone knows anybody, and everyone just takes shots to feel better about themselves.

i thought i was unhappy. people here are bitter, unhappy and judgemental beyond belief.

thank god the internet is such a safe place to be this way. i'm off for fresh air. ta ta darlings.

i prefer a relaxed atmosphere in this thread so everyone feels comfortable posting pics. light humour about someones clothes, jewellery, piercings or tattoos is OK as long as it isn't malicious.

CBrown, you can insult my hair all you want

well that's the problem with tattoos, you can't do anything about them whereas you can get new clothes or jewellerry so it's easier to be lighthearted about it

but if you're at all insecure about it don't post a pic of yourself topless

unless it's a face tattoo then don't post pics at all

Guest Iain C

Yeah I'm usually one for trolling but this thread should definitely be a case of "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all". This should be the thread where we're all a bit more real, as I drunkenly concluded at the weekend.

i've been insulted by idiron in this thread (well, the old version) after meeting him real life. even worse!

but anyway, yes

Guest Iain C

That's Gilbert for you though, that's just his way, I doubt he meant it.

He's one of two WATMMers who actually have their own subfolder in my collection (the other is Salvatorin)

Guest Iain C
so you collect all the pictures watmmies post in this thread?

More or less.

I collect pictures in general. You should see my male model collection.

Guest Iain C

As long as you don't mind it being on my hard drive/iPod forever.

I wonder if this knowlege is going to put people off posting pics...

Guest awkward

my two cents.

i think cbrowns tattoos are incredible.

personally i want a tattoo but i change my mind so much about what i like i know i'll regret it.

i also think he has an incredible temper and is over sensitive and too fast to verbally smack someone.

beneboi is pretty ugly

/$

Guest analogue wings
You think?

But it seems like beneboi is wading in a constant stream of white poon.

No casual action though, only relationships. He must have to bust out the caring and sensitive routine before he gets any.

Archived