IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

elboroom_colinandkelly.jpg

top right pic, you look like you're from some kinda My Bloody Valentine tribute band

Christ in a dumptruck, you've "fell off" as they say here in the country--you really have been committing to the vegan way. You were never fat per se at all but you've got a "Thinner" hex on you now! haha, j/k the skinny means it's working--good on you.

Thanks man! Everything I eat has almost no fat, so it all gets burnt off when I bike. If I cut out the booze [which isn't going to happen], there would be an even bigger difference, haha.

I'm probably going to go back to vegetarianism when I work off some target areas. It's easier [and cheaper] to maintain your weight eating that way.

aha i knew you had issues. it is possible to be too skinny you know

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol I was mostly just wanting to make fun of carthief acting like seeing your cig was like discovering waldo on the last page of the most next level wheres waldo book

Guest theSun

28633_749071632438_15725646_41516196_3071744_n.jpg

the guy on the left is the guy responsible for 2 or 3 theSun posts.

the guy on the right is responsible for the rest.

this is after we were gay loving each other in the adirondacks for a weekend.

photoon20100521at2045.jpg

laugh out loud, I put on a warp shirt and I'm playing watmm some fruity acoustic guitar hippie shit, how IDM is that?

None. None IDM.

Guest uptown devil

photoon20100521at2045.jpg

laugh out loud, I put on a warp shirt and I'm playing watmm some fruity acoustic guitar hippie shit, how IDM is that?

None. None IDM.

you look like erik kowalski

Archived