IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SAVOURY WAFFLES LOL

189264_10150145248060804_704980803_8512058_1795610_n.jpg

Chick in the background is keeping her tit warm. Or maybe she's got a baby squirrel under there or something.

she is totally turned on in that picture

bought them gin 'n tonics only to have the bouncer gracefully take them away. atleast the night made up for it :sup:

25rmv5h.jpg

looks like he was doing you a favour.

A party with the name 'dirty disco' would have been filled with charming young nubiles though eh.

wow, dlet has high as fuck standards. or bad taste.

high standards. I don't know whether it's a blessing or a curse. :trashbear:

since i cannot even lick the pedestal of delet's hotness quota, why don't you show us what you've been baggin?

That's why i say a curse. But then again i've never set out to look for women, my whole life. So that denotes a lack of drive that perhaps only the most delicious of the delectable could be the catalyst to get me into dating. But i doubt it.

Another thing that you have to take into consideration though is that girls that i might find wonderful to look at, you may find to be inferior specimens. Like living in australia, it's filled with square faced, pudgy nosed, thick set, battle axes. Which is fine for those that come from that stock. But not for me, mostly, as there's still a few honey eyed goddesses around.

Like living in australia, it's filled with square faced, pudgy nosed, thick set, battle axes.

lol maybe in your little corner of australia, but i can't walk 10 metres in fitzroy without seeing super hot hipster/indie girls everywhere

Archived