IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest Georges Bataille
I didn't post in this thread for a while... This is for Essines! :heart:

102_0807.jpg

lol what a dork

I'm trying my hardest to avoid this thread as it upset so many before, but honestly this is not a thread for hating. Leave him alone.

Thanks for defending me, Iain, it's pretty thoughtful of you. Anyway, who didn't know that LOL Alzado was an idiot? Like I cared what people think of me on the internet... This message board is full of nerds, what was he expecting?

aww, come on, you know you can get shit when you post your pic on the internet.

hate to say but i agree with lol azado's comment.

:flower:

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously all you little babies need to relax. you post a picture of yourself to the world and not expect to get teased a bit?

how's this? "wow enter a new display name, you look like a real nice and interesting guy. i really like your shirt and your hair. your blank emotionless stare is really cool/sexy."

is that what everybody wants to hear? i just want to make sure that we're really doing here is posting pictures of ourselves to get validation from a group of anonymous strangers.

This thread is a celebration. Post a pic for my collection, LOL.

well no, i'm not posting a pic for you Iaiaiaian. and not because i don't have the courage to show my real self. it's because, like the majority of board members who have not posted a pic in this thread, i don't post here out of some need to feel accepted. i don't need a hug and i don't to be told that i'm ok. i come here for the lols, which you provide plenty of during your quest to define yourself as a social pioneer. so please keep posting.

disagree that that's your motivation? go back through this thread and see who has posted the most.

Anyway, I'm backing out of this thread again, I already said I was sick of the drama. But I will say that LOL Alazado is a grumpy-guts who needs to get over it.

It doesn't bother me at all, I just don't understand why he's so worked up. Annoyed that I posted a man's arse in his nice butt's thread perhaps? And I don't know where all this "social pioneer" shit is coming from. Yes I camp it up on the forums. And if he thought I was using the word "heteronormative" seriously, well, I wasn't aware it COULD be used seriously.

It's a serious trend with the middle-aged guys on this forum, they're all so uptight!

Anyway, I'm backing out of this thread again, I already said I was sick of the drama. But I will say that LOL Alazado is a grumpy-guts who needs to get over it.

Yeah, as much as I'm not a fan of your narcissism, I have to say Lol is a cunt. Not all that much "lol" about him, which is one reason I wasn't sad to see him go. He generally brings a negative vibe to things imo.

Strange that I liked him when he was Farm Eagle. And when he was Patty. I think Joyrex should make Lol a special case where he can only post as one of his dupes.

whatever man, i'm not worked up at all. i just find you amusing. you post pictures of your penis and pictures of yourself making out with dudes and then claim your not gay. i don't care whether your gay or not. but i certainly can recognize your need to show us how daring you are, how you don't fit the typical socio-political mold.

wow! you're soooooo complex and interesting.

if calling you out on that makes me a troll, whatever. i don't care. you get all worked up and when you're called on your attention seeking, you say, "what's the big deal man, i wasn't serious." lol whatever

Yeah, as much as I'm not a fan of your narcissism, I have to say Lol is a cunt. Not all that much "lol" about him, which is one reason I wasn't sad to see him go. He generally brings a negative vibe to things imo.

Strange that I liked him when he was Farm Eagle. And when he was Patty. I think Joyrex should make Lol a special case where he can only post as one of his dupes.

if you think i'm a cunt, then i'm doing something right.

Not replying any more, take it to PM if you have a problem with me.

Or just, you know, keep bitching for the benefit of the nice people here.

Archived