IGNORED

snoring

granty

Guest Coalbucket PI
Sleep on your side.

doesn't work. my girlfriend seems to only snore when she's sleeping really close to me and on her side, lol.

haha mine is the same

Guest assegai

I snore really bad too, I could get 8 hours of sleep and still wake up exhausted. I'm gonna look into the aforementioned suggestions as well.

Funny story, I went to a wedding out of state with the family and had to share a hotel room with parents and grandparents, went i got back in the middle of the night from a night out with the cousins everyone was asleep and snoring, loudly. I couldn't get to sleep at all and didn't want to be a zombie the next day so I took the mattress off the cot they laid out for me and put it in the bathtub in the bathroom and closed the door, best idea i've had in a while.

Guest blicero

We have a loud fan that we turn on to provide some much needed white noise that helps cover up the snoring. I'l be damned if i ever wear a mouth guard or a gas mask to bed.

Sleep on your side.

doesn't work. my girlfriend seems to only snore when she's sleeping really close to me and on her side, lol.

haha mine is the same

One of my ex girlfriends used to push me on my side to make me shut up as I snore like a bastard sometimes.

As I get along, I really question the utility of sleeping in the same bed--unless you're poverty stricken or it's strictly culturally sanctioned. We have a spare bedroom with a double bed and while my wife and I have a California king sized in our room, it has really been working out to sleep separately. She snores like a fucking freight train so I'll just go to bed with her, do sexy time, or just watch tv, and "pretend" to fall asleep with her. As soon as the throat racket starts, I quietly leave and do my own thing and crash in the other bed. The dogs surely like it too because they get to occupy all of my former real estate. I think true, business-level sleeping is best done alone.

if she did it like i do, i'd definately have to sleep in the spare room... lucky she's a heavy sleeper, i am not.

no way i'm strapping on weird contraptions before going to bed... not for sleeping anyway. :angry:

Archived