IGNORED

Madvilllainy - 2

beNito

Just received the stone throw news letter, and nope, this is not the new madvillain album, but a complet remixed ( or reworked) madvillainy we got here, from our good old great chap Madlib...

They also do a massive big limited box for that, which looks great but is kind of expensive... But you can get the digital download right now ( that's what I did)

Really nice to hear these madvillain tracks reworked.... Madlib really is the best of the best....

more info on : http://www.stonesthrow.com/news/madvillain-box

Guest Hanratty
Just received the stone throw news letter, and nope, this is not the new madvillain album, but a complet remixed ( or reworked) madvillainy we got here, from our good old great chap Madlib...

They also do a massive big limited box for that, which looks great but is kind of expensive... But you can get the digital download right now ( that's what I did)

Really nice to hear these madvillain tracks reworked.... Madlib really is the best of the best....

more info on : http://www.stonesthrow.com/news/madvillain-box

wow, that's expensive!

Madvillainy continues to be really good.

Guest Sir Winston

That is sweet, really wish I could afford one of those, why only preorder until 5 days before I get paid?

*sigh*

The t shirt and the whole box looks really cool indeed, but I just don't have that kind of money these days...

Can't wait for the new album too, it's been too long....

Archived