IGNORED

SAW II "Special Moments".

Guest Thisket

Guest khyberpass

One afternoon, I think I was trying to lucid dream, so I put on SAW II. I immediately started having hypnogogic dreams. During [cliffs], I was wandering through an infinite sun-drenched grassy field, and towards the end of the song, I came up to a creepy two-story house. I went in and [radiator] came on. The entire house was sepia tone, cracked and peeling. I wandered upstairs and fell asleep, waking up periodically. I slept dreamlessly until [white blur 2] came on. I'd locked myself in an empty upstairs room and this really disturbing little girl was clawing and sticking her fingers under the door, giggling. Her mother/grandmother, equally disturbing was roused by the noise and started coming upstairs, so I jumped out the window, and [matchsticks] came on, where I walked along a war-torn beach with huge scraps of metal sticking out. I woke up when the album ended.

Really freaked me out, since it was so intense and vivid, but it's one of the best dreaming experiences I've ever had. Never been able to duplicate it, though. :cry:

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

how can you be sure unless you do them first

it's a tricky game innit

• 2 months later...

im sorry, i just had to bump this thread, because i think this is such an interesting read. anyone else got moments at all? i think saw2 is one of the most beautifully written albums i have ever heard. the songs are just so unique. whenever i play radiator, i feel really uncomfortable, and it's like a creepy atmosphere has arrived, however i still continue listening to it, because it's just such a great song. anyone else feel the same about radiator, or any other songs off SAW2? i guess there won't be many replies, because the aphex forum is full of tussy lovers at the moment, so i might have to bump this again in about 6 months time

Guest user2320

I had a special moment too! I woke up and my pj's were all wet and I was listening to analord 10, probably alex pallas is getting mad now and writing a letter to joyrex to have me banned 4 life.

Guest Fenix Funk

Not a big SAWII fan. I like Hexagon and Rhubarb, but i don't usually have the patience to listen to all of it, unless i'm bombed out of my head.

SAWI always does it for me though - Heliosphan always brings me this great sense of inner happiness.

Archived