IGNORED

The Official Secret Santa Thread 2008

Squee

I did try this, but both years i got sacked off myself, and my present to velaquez last year got ingested by american customs i think, cos it never arrived. maybe intercontinental electronic music secret santas are banned by the powers at be.

or maybe it was because i was stupid enough to put a used revolver pipe in it.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i should say i work for the govt so whoever my santa is please dont send me anything that could put me on any list.

they have already looked into my background and found nothing because i am a boring human being but i would like to keep my job. thanks!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
yeah i should say i work for the govt so whoever my santa is please dont send me anything that could put me on any list.

what kind of thing would get you on a list and how would they know? they scan our mail?

I think he was joking, im fairly sure you cant get in trouble for having stuff sent to your address, even as a goverment employee.

Not true, my friend ordered some materials to make thermite and little paper snappers and the govt intercepted the packages and showed up at his door.

what kind of thing would get you on a list and how would they know? they scan our mail?

it was a half joke but i am only saying that if it gets intercepted in customs for whatever reason, you know they're gonna open it and if it is something they don't like they will note down who it was addressed to.

Guest Enter a new display name
Fucking LOL if I end up with Dan

Fucking failure if I end up with any of the Cs.

Edit: Kidding, Iain. :angry:

Okay, so I keep getting PMs with people who want to join our little Secret Satan-thingie, so I'll let the sign-up run a little longer. I'll give you 12 hours longer.

Go go go!

Archived