IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Guest abusivegeorge

You ever tried that Redbush tea? I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's supposed to be really fucking good for you.

Guest Iain C

I think one of my housemates might have mentioned it. I've been experimenting with a new brand lately - Lyons' Quickbrew. It's not a terrible brew at all - quite a mild flavour, but a very refreshing slightly sharp mid-palette note.

Guest abusivegeorge

Lol Iain, I think I'll give it a try to try and understand what you mean. I've been a Cider drinker and nothing else for seven years, I'm not sure if I have a pallette anymore, nor did it even have a chance to develop lol.

Guest Iain C

It's OK, I'm pretty sure I'm talking out of my arse anyway. I generally drink Tetley, but for the past few months I've been drinking this Sri Lankan stuff that my mate's (Sri Lankan) girlfriend brought us from home. Hundreds and hundreds of bags. It was an amazing present, but it's all finally run out.

Guest abusivegeorge

Yea foreign tea is great, we have a Chinese supermarket here that sells all kinds of teabags, I should try them, they can be very dear though.

Guest Iain C

Much lighter and less bitter!

And it had a lovely girl on the box.

Edited by Iain C

Guest Stoppit

Glass of milk.

that made me think of Sun Maid raisins...which I now feel like eating

raisin1.jpg

PHWOOOOAAAAR

Guest boo
Much lighter and less bitter!

makes sense. just realised i've had ceylon, which is sri lankan, and lemony. but i'm wondering, were you drinking it with milk?

yea sun maid is hot

Guest beatfanatic

I am not sure about Sri-lankan tea but Indian tea is primarily prepared with half milk and half water which gives it a creamy sweet taste.

I am not sure about Sri-lankan tea but Indian tea is primarily prepared with half milk and half water which gives it a creamy sweet taste.

Chai?

Guest beatfanatic

Chai?

yes chai , I am sipping on some chai right now

raisin1.jpg

What do you guys think? Do you think she's legal? I mean, she's sending me this look...

Chai?

yes chai , I am sipping on some chai right now

THIS!

item_food_david_rio_tiger_spice_chai.png

jillz sparkling cider or something don't know if it's real cider it isn't that good anyway

that and strongbow gold (only ciders widely available in NL) are made/distributed by Heineken and are overpriced. seems like it's been successfully marketed as a sophisticated/trendy drink tho.

yeah, I noticed it was from Heineken when I checked the other side of the bottle, lol

Guest abusivegeorge

French fries and mcdonalds curry sauce, and a bowl of sweetcorn, lucozade.